Monday, February 9, 2009

Career Fair!

Last week we had our career fair on campus and it was pretty successful! I had my resume all squared away and researched the companies beforehand. I was up at the career fair for most of the morning and had a great opportunity to talk to employers before the career fair even started.
I mainly talked to 4 or 5 companies when I was at the career fair and gave out a handful of resumes. I was able to get an interview with one company and we will see if I hear anything back from anyone else. I have to take the time now to follow up with contacts I made and apply for any positions that were suggested to me via companies websites.
The next thing I will need to do is prepare for my on campus interview and continue to research job options. We just had our 100 days to graduation celebration and its a little scary that graduation is really just around the corner! Time is just flying by so hopefully something works out for me in the job market : )

No comments: