Monday, February 23, 2009

On Campus Interview and End of the Term!

Last week I was able to register for an on campus interview with a company in Worcester. I have the interview Tuesday at the CDC for a leadership program within the company. I scheduled my interview for first thing in the morning so hopefully everything goes well! I looked into the same company in the fall and hopefully this time around things work out for the better. Tonight representatives from the company are coming to campus for a meeting and greet so I will be stopping by that too so I can see the interviewers before tomorrow morning!

Since the end of the term is coming everyone seems to be getting a little stressed out, including myself. We have a week of classes left and my MQP is also ending this term which is great, but also a lot of work at the same time. Our final presentation is a week from today and our paper is due the middle of next week.

No comments: