Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Last Term at WPI

The reality of my last term at WPI is finally here! It is a little scary but still really exciting. The end of C term was the busiest I have been in a long time. I had my last task to do for my sorority, finish up a term long project for one of my classes, and most importantly finish up MQP! Good news, everything was finished (including MQP!!!).

My final presentation for MQP was at our project sponsors site and we had a great crowd at the presentation and got great feedback. Hearing all of the managers give us praise for our work and tell us their plans for our work was great, it really made all the hard work worth while. After the presentation, the printing of our very large document, and the signing of the CDRs my group was officially done with MQP and so excited!

This term I have two MIS classes that I am taking that should be pretty interesting. All the other time I will be spending working on my chair position on Senior Board and enjoying the activities for seniors this term :)

No comments: