Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Relaxing Spring Break!

This was the first year I went away for spring break and it was so nice to get out of the cold and into the sun! I spent most of the week down in Puerto Rico and it was just as beautiful as I remember it. It was really great to get to go back there after living there for two months last year!

The best part of spring break was relaxing after such a long and cold C term in Worcester. It was really nice to wake up and spend the day in the sun not having to worry about much else besides putting sunscreen on.

I went back home for a few days at the end of the week and it was great to see my family and do some more relaxing. It was really weird going through the commencement packet that WPI sent home and having a serious conversation with my family about plans for the week and then for after I graduate. Only a couple more weeks until I get to walk across the stage and get my diploma!

No comments: