Friday, March 27, 2009

Good News!!!

Great news this week, I got a job offer!!!! I completed my second interview the middle of last week and heard back early this week and I was very excited! I received all my information in the mail yesterday and started to look through it. This weekend I will spend more time going through it and talking about it with a couple of people. My start day is in the middle of June which gives me some time off after graduation (which is very exciting!).

Next step is to figure out where I am going to live! I know some people that will either be working/going to school around the area next year so I already connected with them and will continue to in the upcoming weeks. I am really excited that I will still be relatively close to my family and a few people that I know.

This is a huge weight off my shoulders and was great news to hear this week. Now I get to focus on finishing up my classes and enjoying my last couple weeks with my friends on campus : )

No comments: