Friday, April 3, 2009

Officially Hired!

After going through the packet that the company sent me (it took a long time, it was huge!), I called on Monday and officially accepted my offer! The whole year of searching, interviewing, and all the ups and downs has finally paid off. I confirmed my start date over the phone and I'm pretty excited for the events that they are holding for the new hires in the next month or so.

It hasn't quite set in that I have a job and that graduation is quickly approaching. We just had our 50 days til graduation celebration at Mohegan Sun (and yes I came out a winner) and I am excited for the events in the future for the senior class! I checked the other day to make sure all my cdr's (completion of degree requirement form that you turn in for your projects) were all set and good news they were :)

Nice weather is here and well, senioritis is starting to set in for some people. Just got to finish up the term and we are all set!

No comments: