Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So where do I go from here?

Lucky for me everything seems to be falling into place: I found a job, I found roommates and an apartment, and when things go as planned, I'm graduating on May 16th. So now what do I do?

It's really weird that I will be staying around Worcester once I graduate. I've loved being here the past 4 years and I have made some great memories but it's really not going to be the same since most of the people I've made those memories with are going to be gone. It will be quite an experience to figure out what to do with my time once I start working.

It has been a long 4 years here but the last couple months have gone by so fast. Each year has brought up a new challenge for me and has made this experience great. Freshman year was the challenge of finally being away from home and needing to make new friends. Lucky for me I had a great group of women on the field hockey team to learn the ropes of WPI from and I had a great group of women on my floor freshman year. By November I was a part of a Greek organization and things just kept getting better. I learned so much about myself and even though adjusting to school was hard in the beginning, by the end of the year I didn't want to go home.

Sophomore year was when I started to take on a lot more responsibilities in my organizations. I held a few positions in my sorority, I was helping out with Relay for Life, and I still had a lot of work to do for my classes. I was living with 20 women which was quite the learning experience (always fun but difficult at times) and I became a pro at time management.

Junior year was quite the ride. This was the time where everyone leaves...if you are a sophomore now you don't quite get it (I thought I did but once junior year rolled around it was much different). My classes were harder, people kept leaving the country to go on IQP, and since I went away D term there were people I didn't see from December until the middle of the summer.

As bad as I just made junior year sound, it was by far the most fun I had. I really was getting involved in my chapter and meeting a lot of great people in Greek Life and then I got to spend a term in Puerto Rico which was amazing! Going away really gave me the chance to live on my own. At the start of the trip I really only knew 1 person going. In those 2 month I made a lot of great friends, went on some really cool trips, and just had an all around great time. As tough as junior year was, I wouldn't change it for anything and sometimes wish I could go back and continue having that much fun...

And well, now its senior year and almost time to pack it up and move. This year has really been a great way to wrap up my WPI experience. MQP finished up well and gave me some good work experience, my organization responsibilities slowly went away as the year came to an end, and I have really enjoyed the time I've spent with friends during the last couple of months. I am still adjusting to the fact that I have 3 more days of classes left and I am trying really hard to not be too scared : )

So where do I go from here? I am still mapping that one out but hopefully I am able to take what WPI has given me, apply it to my job, and eventually give back to the school. This 4 year journey has been quite the ride and I didn't realize it was going by so fast until I finally reached the end. Enjoy your time here and know that there are always people around to give you a hand: whether its someone to talk to if you feel like everyone has a job but you (yes, i was there at one point too), or if you need help figuring out what to do.

Thanks to everyone who has been a part of my WPI experience...it has been a fun one and it's all because of you guys :) Good luck next year and enjoy the last couple of weeks here!

40 comments:

Natarajaprabhu said...

Hi friends,
Nowadays job search is easy one.

手上 said...

成人圖庫,口交技巧,成人18,自慰方法,Fleshlight,情色自拍貼圖,成人情色貼圖,少婦自拍,一夜情聊天,本土av,色情av,av圖片,色情聊天,成人情色網,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,情色少女貼圖,免費視 訊聊天網,av女優18,免費線上視訊fm358,avdvd免費AV女優,女優王國,做愛,無碼影片,情色交友

幸運之神 said...

每個人生命中都可能遇到貴人,這些貴人不一定真的尊貴,他可能是陌生人,也可能是你的敵人。..................................................

dance said...

我從來不認為不同意我的看法就是冒犯..................................................

怡如 said...

台灣本土性愛影片性愛遊性愛文性愛性交自拍走光貼色情片無碼色情片貼片色情片影片色情卡通貼圖色情光牒色情米克色情自拍圖貼色情自拍網站色情免費成人無碼電影片色情片gogo色情片色情文說色美眉寫真色美眉影片色站排行榜色情!色情DVD色情qvod色情人無碼影片色情上床色情女圖片色情介紹色情分享片色情天室色情文小說少年阿賓系列小說言情小說免費線上閱讀 貼圖片區女同志聊天室

曉豪 said...

志不立,天下無可成之事。........................................

上宜俊宇芳心 said...

時間就是靈魂的生命。......................................................

JesseniaT_Orndorff1021 said...

與其爭取不可能得到的東西,不如善自珍惜運用自己所擁有的........................................

G702aynelleKress0 said...

好文推一個..................................................

家祥皇雯 said...

非常感謝~3Q~....................................................

瑋玲 said...

每一粒厄運的種子,卻包孕著未來豐盛的果實..............................

Lo11211ganO_Kellam said...

Beauty, unaccompanied by virtue, is as a flower without perfume..............................................

惠玲 said...

情色巨乳人妻a圖18禁成人自拍裸體成人聊天室走光色情影片av色情做愛sex成人影片18成人性愛線上a片自慰情趣嘿咻情色網網愛聊天情色影片愛愛色情網站性愛影片性愛圖作愛一夜情做愛自拍口交性交露點裸照成人圖片sexy潮吹台灣情色網a圖a圖

HaroldM22 said...

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債..................................................

于呈均名 said...

Constant dripping wears away the stone. 滴水穿石!加油!..................................................

佩GailBohanan1蓉 said...

Judge not a book by its cover.............................................................

SadeRa盈君iford0412 said...

good post..................................................

慧君 said...

能猜得出女人真實年齡的男人也許耳聰目明,但肯定毫無大腦。哈哈!..................................................................

江婷 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。.................................................................                           

峻龍 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。......................................................................

靜宸靜宸靜宸 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

淑賴ul貞俊李trt賢 said...

噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。.................................................................

嘉剛青卉 said...

困難的不在於新概念,而在於逃避舊有的概念。............................................................

登山登山 said...

我們老得太快,卻聰明得太遲。..................................................

姿柯瑩柯dgdd憶曾g智曾 said...

感謝不吝分享您的心得............................................................

陳佑發 said...

蛛絲馬跡皆學問、落花水面皆文章............................................................

江桂宸江桂宸 said...

有空我一定會常來逛你的部落格!!!! ..................................................................

香昱信張君林 said...

聰明人之所以不會成功,是因為他們缺乏了堅忍的毅力。..................................................

宜欣宜欣 said...

感動 + 感恩 + 感謝(。-ˍ-。 )............................................................

RicoLisi0802志竹 said...

一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼....................................................

張怡萱張怡萱張怡萱 said...

看了你的日誌 覺得今天好充實 晚安瞜............................................................

毛彥宇毛彥宇 said...

我愛那些使自己的德行成為自己的目標或命定的人................................................

吳許芝蓮佩儒 said...

愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

偉曹琬 said...

旁觀自己的悲傷是解脫,主觀自己的悲傷是更加悲傷................................................

偉曹琬 said...

良好的開端,已是成功的一半。..................................................

王辛江淑萍康 said...

肯定與支持你!!!加油囉~..................................................

翊翊翊翊張瑜翊翊翊 said...

愛情不是慈善事業,不能隨便施捨。......................................................................

翊翊翊翊張瑜翊翊翊 said...

與朋友在一起,分擔的痛苦是減半的痛苦,分享的快樂是加倍的快樂。......................................................................

said...

愛情不是慈善事業,不能隨便施捨。......................................................................

said...

卡爾.桑得柏:「除非先有夢,否則一切皆不成。」共勉!.................................................................